Marylene Vitiello, DDS
Marylene Vitiello, D.D.S.
Pediatric Dentist in Lincoln Park and Hyde ParkTooth Fairy World
Dr. Marylene Vitiello has been practicing Pediatric Dentistry in Chicago for over 20 years. She has a passion to teach kids and their parents how to take care of their teeth. She strives to provide "dental health care" vs. "disease care". She believes that the best prevention starts with proper education. She is particularly interested in nutrition and continuously stresses the benefits of an appropriate diet. She enjoys promoting dental education whenever possible at schools, during radio interviews and television appearances.
At Tooth Fairy World, Dr. V strives to provide quality dentistry in a comfortable environment and to make each dental experience a pleasant one. The office is decorated with art and fish tanks to create a fun "dental home". She encourages parents to take an active role in their children's treatment and invites them to be present at each appointment. She considers her patients as a part of her "dental family" and is honored to take care of their dental needs and to watch them grow over the years.
Dr. Vitiello lives in Chicago with her 2 children and enjoys gardening, cooking, travelling and reading. She is fluent in French, Creole and Spanish.
- Specialty License in Pediatric Dentistry: University of Illinois College of Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry Residency: University of Illinois College of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery: Northwestern University School of Dentistry
- Bachelor of Science: Northwestern University
- Bachelor in Medical Technology: Barry University
- Certified Medical Technologist: American Association of Clinical Pathologists
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Illinois Society of Pediatric Dentists
- Chicago Dental Society
Mercy Hospital, Chicago