Michael Stosich, DMD
Michael S. Stosich, D.M.D.
Orthodontist in Lincoln Park and Hyde ParkTooth Fairy World
- Craniofacial Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia at the University of Pennsylvania, the #1 Children's Hospital in North America
- Orthodontics and Dent facial Orthopedics Residency: Temple University School of Dentistry
- Master of Science in Oral Biology: Temple University School of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Medicine: Temple University School of Dentistry
- Master of Science, PhD Candidate in Biomedical Engineering: Columbia University New York and University of Illinois Chicago
- Bachelor of Science- Biomedical Engineering: University of Illinois
- S. Eugene Coben Endowed Scholar in Orthodontics
- Sarnat Award in Craniofacial Biology (International Top prize in Craniofacial Research)
- Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research
- Hypothesis Development Award (Stem Cell based Facial Reconstruction in Operation Iraqi Freedom)
- Grand Prize – Innovative Idea Competition
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering Award: $2.5 million grant to Columbia University to support stem cell based tissue regeneration
- National Dentsply Clinician Award
- Presidential University Letter of Recognition
- International ADA Research Competition Award
- Board of Trustees Scholar
- Graduate Research Society Award
- IADR Research Award
- Whitaker Foundation Award
- Board of Governor's Scholar
Dr. Stosich specializes in the most advanced orthodontic techniques, such as SureSmile (Robotic 3D Orthodontics) and Invisalign. In fact, Dr. Stosich was one of the few doctors in the country to receive special training from the Inventor of SureSmile. This state-of-the-art technology provides Dr. Stosich with 3-D images of your teeth to help create a computerized treatment plan and a custom prescription. Based on Dr. Stosich's prescription, a high-tech robotic process fabricates your "shape-memory alloy" wire, which matches your treatment plan with pinpoint precision. Clinically proven to shorten treatment time, it also allows for fewer office visits and less discomfort. In short, a custom designed smile as individual as YOU!
Philosophy of Care
"Every time you smile at someone, it is an act of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." This quote inspires me to bring a moment of joy to each and every one of my patients, to make your life happier with the smile you always wanted. Delivering that smile is my commitment to you.
I believe that staying at the forefront of research is fundamental to delivering the most advanced orthodontic treatment. My mission statement is to offer each of my patients the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment available anywhere, while treating each patient with dignity and respect."
For more information on Dr. Stosich, please visit www.identityortho.com